Pages

Friday, May 3, 2013

Through the Ever Night

Through the Ever Night Review


OMG I don’t think I should be this in love with just the cover but I am. Look at it. It’s so PRETTY!!!!

And inside it just gets better. Aria and Perry are finally together after MONTHS of separation- I mean who does that. Love separated for months I felt like dying after I read that from the summary. Dear Lord I’m emotional today LOL-, but for a reason beyond my control they once again have to separate. Aria and Roar go on a journey to find the love of Roar’s life, Liv. (If you haven’t already you should read Roar and Liv’s story which is out already). Meanwhile, Percy stays and tries to run the tribe. Back and forth between Aria and Percy’s POV, we are given a strong amazing thrill as we travel through their world once again.

Now I’m not going to talk that much about it because it’s one of those books that need no Review or Explanation. It is just the GOOD.

There are new characters, new events and new CRAZY. If you haven’t read UNDER THE NEVER SKY you need to read that before this, then get your butt to the nearest store that sells books and get THROUGH THE EVER NIGHT because you will NEED this book after the first one.
Then, the final thing that drags you to the edge. The author decide that she give us the worst gift in all America. This book ends in a CLIFF HANGER. Actually, it ends in one of the worst cliff hangers I’ve ever read and I’ve read a lot of books.

Now the favorite part- Quotes-

Aria laughed. That was attractive. She smelled like horse. “Do you ever miss anything?”
Perry smiled. “You, all the time.”

Okay how cute are they. Perry is so sweet, charming, nice, protective, and he runs a tribe. How many girls can say that their boyfriend/love of their life runs a tribe? Not many.

This is an Oh Perry Moment. It’s not good people, not good at all. I think you should know before you get any ideas that this girl is not Aria. She has no relation to Aria. And her actions, at this moment, are FAR from anything concerning Aria. I’d label this girl a grade A slut but that’s mean and it’s not like anything was acted upon after this but trust me when I say. The second you meet this chick you’re going to want to slap her and you will instantly know what she wants, how she plans to get it, and the fact that she is the “she” in the following quote

He tensed when she touched his arm, though he’d expected it. She slid her hand down his arm. Then she wrapped them around her back and stepped in, closing the space between them.

Now don’t get me wrong Perry is to blame for this but who can stay mad at Perry for long. So I decided that my hate will go towards that slut. I totally forgot her name the second they said but it doesn’t matter because any girl who wants to break Aria and Perry up deserves all hate.

I LOVED this book and you will too.

RATING
PG-13........ it’s a low PG-13 like the Golden Compass- you know the movie- but it’s not for little kids as you can tell from UNDER THE NEVER SKY
A++........ it’s so good there is no need for an explanation
5 carts........ OMG my emotions were all over the place. I felt like I was going through huge roller coaster loops over and over not-stop
5 eyes........ the cover is just JUICY such eye- candy *sigh*
5 hearts........ the romance is sweet and awesome and COMPLICATED. There are a couple of slips, MISTAKES, and plain WOW’s
5 stars........ think of the best thing that ever happened to you times that by everything that is good then add the best thing that happened yesterday take that number and times by the whole equation. That is how AMAZING this book is.

Let us not forget the C L I F F H A N G E R!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment