Pages

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Sneak Peek- Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins #1

 

OMG guess what I found. That’s right the first expert to the one of the books I and many others are dying for.lkjj So with farther ado here is are first look at Sweet Reckoning….

 

I texted Kaidan, who was listed in my contacts under “James,” for James Bond. He’d chosen it. He had me listed as “Hot Chick From Gig.”

Video chat in 30.

His immediate response made me shake my head.

Clothing optional?

It was nice to know he could keep a sense of humor in the face of calamity. Or maybe he wasn’t joking...

“Are you two flirting?” Patti asked, her eyes darting to me from the road.

I blushed and deleted his message.

 

So keep voting for Kaidan in the YA Crush Tournament so we can get more looks at Kaidan….lkj His not round is on July 12 with Warner from Shatter Me and Will from the Clockwork Angel series. It’s some serious competition for him, so let’s make sure he wins.

Team Kaidan 4ever… are you in?

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Anonymous,



    First I will like to thank you for visiting my blog. And thank you for being impressed, I always thought it was a little bland but it's nice for someone else to see my work. I customized it all myself using the blog setting. also thanks for the encouragement. I don't know if you will see this but THANKS anyway.



    T Star

    ReplyDelete