Pages

Monday, October 28, 2013

Allegiant by Veronica Roth Review Part I

 

So I am sure everyone has been freaking out for this book. I know I have. I was dying after the end of Insurgent. Waiting… watching the date… as it ticked by and gave us the final installment of this AMAZING series. The only thing is, I wasn’t ready for this book. I thought it was going to be a Happily Ever After for now until for and ever. I wasn’t ready for the emotionally rollercoaster this book set me on. I wasn’t ready for the betrayal, the forgiveness, the heartbreak… the TEARS. I wasn’t ready for the end now matter how sort of happy it was. I must warn you now this book will not be predictable, understandable, or bearable. Veronica Roth takes your happiness, your sadness, and all your other feels and rips them from you until your bare. Just bare, not knowing what to do.

Now I am going to have two parts to this review. This is part one when I don’t really say anything. I get all the information out and most likely the in the second week of November I will post the real review where I break down everything because this is the end and from here I have no where else to go.

And could you tell me what the water sign means because I still can’t tell

No comments:

Post a Comment