Pages

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Return to Paradise by Simone Elkeles

return

 

I love these 2!!! Seriously, they’re fun, exciting. They know they love each other but neither will admit it.

8 months after Caleb left, Caleb and Ellie meet again. And instantly sparks start FLYING. They meet on this trip for students to share their story on drunk driving. 4 weeks, it took them 4 weeks in-closed together for them to stop pretending. Caleb broke first. Then Maggie. Yet after the 4 weeks they still break apart. But love will always find you. Follow Caleb and Maggie in another love story.

Caleb and Maggie moments

“If it wasn’t for her, you probably wouldn’t be here lying in wood chips with an ex-con running from the law. You’d be in a warm bed back in the dorm.”

“I like it here with you better.”

He shakes his head. “You’re crazy, you know that?”

“Being with you was never a mistake.” He gives a short laugh. “Hell, being with you kept me sane while I was home. You and Mrs. Reynolds made being in Paradise bearable.”

Julio

“I hear you loud and clear. No regrets anymore, okay? Live every day like it’s your last. ? Comprende?”

Caleb

Maggie needs to get wet. And, to use a Damonism: right now.

Caleb to Maggie

“I’m saying that I love you, Maggie. “ He looks at me through crystal clear eyes. “I was holding back and didn’t want to say it, because I didn’t want you to think I said it as some ploy to make you not date other guys while you’re in Spain.”

“Trust me,” he whispers against my lips. “Maggie, you’re my paradise.”

Now, I’m just a lot Winking smile confused by then ending so if someone could explain it to me that’d be great.

Anyway this is a MUST READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This story really needs no explanation because it is just that good. So I’d advise you to go to your nearest bookstore or library and find this book because it will be worth it.

WARNING: If you haven’t read Leaving Paradise some scenes in here will not make any sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment