Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Lost Prince by Julie Kagawa

Can I be speechless? Well the answer is yes and no, so I just asked a trick question. Okay, let's forget I just said any of that and start over.

I'm speechless! Yes, I said it. I am in complete shock of this book Lost Prince.

Julie Kagawa is a gift from the Angels. This lady is beyond awesome.

Her other stories:
  • Iron King
  • Iron Daughter
  • Iron Knight
  • Iron Legends
Are like before this one. So if you haven't read them yet you should for a better understanding of this book. Seriously through if you haven't read any of the past series go read them and stop reading this.

The following is a quick recap of the story:
  • Megan and Ash are married
  • Ethan is all grown-up like 16 years old grown up
  • Megan and Ash had a baby boy(who shall not be named)
  • Said baby boy is all grown up and in love
  • Ethan hates the Fey
  • Ethan meets a girl and his nephew
  • Ethan, his nephew, and his girl (Kenzie) kinda save the world
    • Like sister, like brother
    • Like mother, like son
Did I miss anything?

Drama, Action, and Puck the PPERFECT COMBINATION for a Julie Kagawa book.
The lady has done it again Find out for yourself!!!!!

READ THIS BOOK AND TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK.


And some quotes:

ETHAN

"If the damn fey wanted me as an enemy, bring it on. I'd be their worst nightmare."

Rule... show no fear when dealing with Fair Folk


KENZIE, ETHAN, GRIMALKIN (the cat)

"Huh," Kenzie muttered, walking along besides me. "You know, if all cats are like him, I'm kinda glad they don't talk."


Grimalkin Knowledge- ETHAN and the cat

"Do you know what happens to Fey whom no one remembers anymore, human?"... "They disappear," Grimalkin continued...


LEANANSIDHE to ETHAN

"Bit of advice, darling," she said as we started to leave. "Unless you want to find yourself in a dragon's lair or on the wrong end of a witch's bargain, it's never a good idea to annoy the cat."



No comments:

Post a Comment