Pages

Sunday, June 30, 2013

I can READ… and WATCH Harry Potter

 

I have finally joined the TRUE FANDOM of HARRY POTTER. I have now read and watched one of the best series in the world. I have heard many people say that the books were better than the movies. Don’t get me wrong, I ‘m not disagreeing with these people but I’m also not completely agreeing.

xccThe Sorcerer’s Stonexc

The beginning of any story is the supposed to be the part in which you should be captured for the future. I am truly sorry to report that neither the book nor the movie did that for me. That is why I am happy I saw the movie of this book first because I found this book extremely boring. It literally put me to sleep every time I read it. It took me two weeks to finish this book to my usual two day read.

 

 

sdPrisoner of Azkabansdd

Okay, Prisoner of Azkaban is like my favorite Harry Potter movie ever. I absolutely love that movie. It’s one of the main reasons I started reading the books. I read this book and to be perfectly honest I thought the movie was better than the book. I mean the book does fill in some grasp from the movie but I honestly enjoyed the movie more

 

 

 

opOrder of the Phoenixopp

Now although I love the movie/ book of Prisoner of Azkaban, I going to say that Order of the Phoenix is the best Harry Potter story EVER! I enjoyed the movie and the book equally which doesn’t usually happen for me. This feeling is all new and I like it a lot.

 

 

 

rtHalf-blood Princertt

I don’t mean to be rude to the directors, actors, J.K Rowling, or the cast/crew but I didn’t like this movie what-so-ever, so I was a little scared to read this book because of the movie. I am happy to report that the book was a lot better than the movie. Normally I don’t like comparing the books to their movies but for this case it is highly needed. This is not one of the best Harry Potter movies but the book hits the charts.

 

I have yet to read The Chamber of Secrets,The Goblet of Fire or Deathly Hallows but they are all on my list of To-Reads.

Now that I’ve read the books and seen the movies, I am happy to finally join the TRUE FANDOM of HARRY POTTER. The fandom is always looking for more members, so you should try to read the book. Then see which of the two you like best.

No comments:

Post a Comment