Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armtrout

Related imageBook 4 of the Covenant Series


Can I hate Seth? Seriously, can I hate him because this connection between the First and the Second is so freaking strong. So strong!

But like every other time in this series Aiden and Alex aren't far apart. They are together and fighting was always.

Personally recommend reading Elixir. It is the story told in Aiden's P.O.V. It  fills in some of the gaps in the story.

I don't want to tell to much of the story because this is one you have to experience for yourself. I will say that we see a new side and Aiden, Alex, and Aiden and Alex. We also get to know more of the friends we have collected like Solos. We lose someone. There is a reveal that you say but didn't see coming and like always a lovely, I-want-to-kill-somebody cliff-hanger.

No comments:

Post a Comment