Pages

Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Deity by Jennifer L Armtrout

Book 3 of Convenant Series 


Image result for deity by jennifer l armentroutDecisions have been made and now the Second must live with the consequences of her actions. Granted, I believe she made the wrong decision but what do I know, I'm just a fan girl. 

There was a a lot going on in this book. Personally, I thought that after Aiden's sacrifice there would be no more Seth. I love Seth as a character but I don't like his hinted position in a love triangle. There is only room for one love interest in my- I mean Alex's life.

What else happened... oh yeah someone is still trying to kill Alex. Seth and Alex grow closer but they still have a dark, brooding, totally in love with Alex ghost in their way. But I'm not going to name names

When Aiden and Alex get a moment alone it's crazy. Literally, they can't keep their hands off of each other. Plus these "alone" moments give them a chance to build their relationship.

The betrayals keep on rolling in. We meet some old friends and find out some truths that we didn't know before.

One of my favorite scenes was learning Aiden's story.

Aiden and Alex had this lovely scene is a dark room in which they talked about their fears. Aiden's fear:

"He drew in a deep, shuddering breath. "I'm afraid of never being allowed to feel what I do"

The feels- all the feels

There was also a point in which Alex describes how she feels about Seth and Aiden.

"But my love for Seth was nothing like what it was for Aiden. It didn't consume me, didn't make me want to do crazy things, be reckless, and in the same breath, be safer and more cautious. My heart, my body didn't respond in the same way."

And that should put all "love triangle" rumors to bed

That's all folks :D

No comments:

Post a Comment